Next Venture is an “insurtech” service provider has built a set of connected services providing a fully configurable end to end platform supporting the insurance supply chain.
Next Venture was started in 2015 with the aim of providing a service that enables existing insurance systems and organisations to take advantage of opportunities generated by the advance of online marketplaces and technologies.
- Early products included multi-vehicle bundling for personal lines products and enriched pricing for risk niches in standard products (non-standard private car for example)
The NV platform is currently used by insurers (incl MGAs), intermediaries and price comparison sites across multiple personal and commercial lines products.
The NV platform can be used stand-alone or more commonly will integrate with existing systems enabling the delivery of strategic targets while minimising both cost and disruption. Components include:
- Fully configurable “insurer hosted pricing”, supporting single and combined (bundled and cross-sell) risks
- Available with common enrichment services and will also integrate with insurers own enrichment data sources (existing customers etc)
- Allows the configuration of policy benefits (visible at intermediary and online as required)
- Operates as standalone or can produce bordereau data (in realtime) to be imported into existing systems.
Intermediary portals and APIs
- Giving access to all the insurers products (back office or portal or even manual rate card).
- This integrates to intermediary’s back office and customer management systems or alternatively can be used to manage customer prospects
End customer sales tools
- Integration to common lead providers in addition to quote service integration to price comparison sites
- Quote & Buy site